Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

I am going to make one New Year's Resolution: I will arrange for myself more time to make patchwork and quilt.
Here is a Christmas tree mat, which I made for my mom and dad this year. The mat wasn't fully ready when I took the snap - some stitching was missing. I liked very much the colours of the mat, they were so bright. Design of the mat was from Norwegian AnnAka. I made many Christmas stockings according to AnnAka too but I forgot to snap a photograp before I gave them to my friends and relatives.

I wish for all my 'old' and new quilting friends Happy New Year 2009!

3 comments:

Laila L S said...

Happy New Year and welcome in "Bloglandia".
I found your blog through your comment at Abyquilt`s blog and will visit your blog now and then. I started bloging in august and still consider myself to be a newbie in "Bloglandia".

Kirsi said...

Happy New Year to you Laila! Thank you for your warm wellcome. Because you were the first one who visited my blog, you are always gonna have a special position in my mind.

Elin said...

Thank you for your nice words as regards my blog! Fun to see that you made AnnaKa's tree mat, I had a challenge going on last autumn on this project, a pity you didn't know.