Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pay it forward

I have joined 'Pay it forward' (PIF) Challenge. I'm very exciting to see what Joy will conceive for me ;) I'm very lucky one when I had an opportunity to join Joy's PIF.

The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift. You won't know when it will arrive, but it will, indeed, arrive. Be sure to include your contact info (an email or link to your blog or website where I can find you) so I can send you your gift. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you - hereby you pay it forward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kirsi,
I am interested in participating in your PIF, can you please confirm I will be one of your recipients please? My email address is interlingualrendition@gmail.com
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Shauna said...

Please count me in! I l♥ve to pay it forward! I posted here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/02/pay-it-forward_24.html

Adria said...

Is there still room?