Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tilda figures

I have still a few holidays and I have enjoyed these silent days at home with the catboys. It's -18C cold out but the sun is shining and trees are full of glimmering little snowflakes - it's so beautiful!

Today I want to introduce you a few animals who 'have lived' with us some time. They all belong in 'Tilda-family'. First these two kitty girls came up to us; it was October.



Then a dog and a rabbit moved in. The poor dog has missed one of his paws (the paw has sunk without a trace during doll making - I should make a new one).


Our rabbit had first a sibling which loved children and moved in a new daycare centre when it started near us. Well, our rabbit decided to stay at us even if he/she hasn't got any clothes yet. It's another project which I should finish.


The newest member of our Tilda-family is an angel. She hasn't got wings yet. She has also a sister who is still unfinished (all the parts are sewed, now they should been put together). Maybe the angels will get their wings at the same time.


And finally a portrait of the whole happy family. I think that in the short run we'll get a few mouses (with wings) in the house - I hope that cats and mouses will get along.

3 comments:

- Sade - said...

en muistanukaa et niitä oli noin monta :)
ootpa sää nyt innostunu blogittelemaan!
mäkin varmaan yritän taas innostua kirjottelemaan mut saattaa olla että vaihdan uuteen blogiin taas ko kyllästyn nii helposti aina :D

Irma said...

Heippa!Löysin aiemmin blogiisi jonkin polun kautta, enää en muista miten se kulki;) Ilokseni hämmästyneenä huomasin blogini olevan listallasi:) Lisäsin tämän myös omaan luettelooni.
Mukavia Tilda-hahmoja olet tehnyt.

Joy said...

Kirsi I love your Tilda dolls!!! I just bought my first Tone Finnanger book and I can't wait to start making some of the gorgeous items in it. :o)
Hugs,
Joy :o)