Thursday, June 11, 2009

Annual Garden Show

"We recently had our Annual Garden Show and yet again Chrissie, Rona and I had outstanding entries."


I'm very poor gardener. Regardless of that I love flowers and perfume of them. But I'm unable to take care of them and after a while flowers wilt. My favorite flowers are roses, lilies of the valley, lilacs, apple blossoms, hepaticas, wood anemones, bluebells, etc. Some of them are now blooming. Maybe that's why I like early summers most.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I love these garden ladies.
To answer your question about whether to hand or machine quilt your Once Upon a Time quilt, I would have to say do what you feel most comfortable doing. I prefer hand quilting because I think it looks nicer. It does take more time but you already put so much time in doing the embroidery. Doing a little at a time will get it done - and your unfinished quilts too.
(Typy)