Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chores on the Midsummer

We spent last weekend in our parent's summer cottage and celebrated the Midsummer. The weather wasn't very sunny and it was raining on Saturday. I had a lot of time to stitch. I have forgotten which stitcheries I have already shown to you. So in my photo there are some which you have seen, but there are also many new ones.

In the winter when there are in Finland dark even in the middle of day I have a little difficulties to see exact but now there a light everywhere and it helps a lot with stitching. I am 'suffering' from presbyopia and I think I have to buy eye glasses next autumn.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Pepe said...

Hi, Kirsi! I love Anni Downs and garden's quilt too! Do you the Stitch-A-Long blog? It's a blog all dedicated to this quilt and you can see more versiones of the same quilt! Visit it, if you enjoy!
http://stitch-a-long.blogspot.com/