Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harvest time already?

The end of summer is coming closer a day after a day. I recognized that autumn is approaching in my Gardener's Journal too - there is a harvest time. I have stitched two little patches, 'Garden tools' and 'Vegetable patch'.

We have this year a lot of wild raspberries in the forest. Our family has eaten a lot of them. Our family's delicace is a mocha-raspberry cake and now I have to hotfoot if I want to get a piece of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love raspberries too but here we always get more blueberries because my brother grows a lot of them on his farm.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Heckety said...

Those two stitched pieces are just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Kirsi your creations are SO lovely! Please enjoy Autumn for me as I can only daydream of it :(
Years ago I bought some embroidery frames with stands and unfortunately never got to use them as they broke while moving my belongings from one city to another.
Have a great week, hope to be back soon!

Päivi said...

Taas ihania pistelyitä. Sinulle on haaste blogissani.

Lappestua said...

I love your stitcherys!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Hi there! Where did you go?
Hugs from Norway,
Laila

Starwood Quilter said...

I love this! Beautiful!

http://starwoodquilter.blogspot.com/2011/08/school-girls-puzzle-quilt-block.html