Monday, July 13, 2009

Hobby-horses from Stable of Mitternacht

I have stitched but I'm gonna show it you later. Now I want to exhibit something which my DD3 have made almost by herself. I just have helped a little and sewed the pieces of cloth together. Here they are - sweet hobby-horses! Aren't they fabulous? I'm so proud of my DD3 - she has done now six hobby-horses and she has founded own 'hobby-horse stable' called Mitternacht. Unfortunately I haven't any photo of a hobby-horse called Bubba but here you see the others.

Here is Trombi and it is a stallion.

And here is Vinur which is an Icelandic horse and also a stallion.

Oona is a typical lady - she wants to look up a reflection of herself.

Lady is here very tired. She has galloped and jumped fences so long that she had to rest awhile.

Mini is the youngest of the hobby-horses of the Stable of Mitternacht.
He was born today but he is already a brisk and energetic horse.

And in the end - one photo of delightful riding:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Congratulations to your daughter. The horses are wonderful.

- Sade - said...

Oona is my favorite :>

heather said...

Very cute!!