Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some Christmas in July

Time has gone quickly. I have mainly done some stitcheries and today I'll show you the first peek about one of my projects. Or in fact it is'nt really the first peek because I have already shown a little of it after I had drawn the pattern on the fabric. Well, I'll show then the second peek ;)

You might remember the skiing snowmen - and here they are again! Unfortunately they have'nt learnt to ski as yet. Snowmen are on their way down to the village but it seems like their journey is not getting anywhere.


So I have also had a little Christmas in July when I have done this. The initial pattern is redwork but you know why my work is'nt... Oh, this has been so fun and relaxing! But there is still much work left with this pattern and my vacation is nearly at an end. I have copied the second part of this pattern on the fabric and I soon started with it.

Here you'll see the whole first part of pattern "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Pattern is from Crab-Apple Hill - and I love it! Maybe I am a little childish 'cause I love so much all kind of fairy tales :D


I have stitched one more 'picture' in the Gardener's Journal too. I will bare it to you not till tomorrow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: